Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Goals

My first blog of 2011!  Starting off the year reorganizing all the Christmas decorations.  I spend way too much on plastic storage containers but it's the only way that I feel things are completely organized.  It drives my husband CRAZY, but I think by now he has learned to tolerate my craziness...or maybe just survive it!  :) 

SO, I'm throwing out some Christmas stuff, donating some and doing some overall purging.  Let's face it, my style isn't the same today as it was 18 years ago or even 10 years ago so all the cutesy little stuff with no sentimental value is going...say "bye-bye".  Some of those things are just annoying the dickens out of me but I don't want to lose their memory, so out comes the camera to photograph them and write about why they are special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment