Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Craft Room Valance

I still can't believe I paid $30 for this pattern but it's the best one I've seen...probably EVER and they were even in the fabric I had picked out for my office.  How cool is that?!

Here goes nothin'! 
Pattern pinned, getting ready to cut. 

So as I'm cutting the pattern out, I start thinking to myself (that's always dangerous):  "I mean, what's the worst that can happen?  So I need to order more fabric - YIKES - PANIC!"  The first cut was finished and I had a lot more to go, 7 more panels actually.  After all, I am making this to cover a triple window in my craft room, so it needs to be at LEAST 99" wide.  That's a lot of window! 

I must have measured at least a hundred times if not more.  I think I finally realized that I did in fact order enough fabric to make the valance.  As of right now I only have the front fabric cut. 

I guess you want to see the pattern AND the fabric, huh? 

Fabric

Pattern

Notice how they are the same fabric?  Pretty cool, huh?  I thought so! 

Well, more later....

2 comments:

  1. It is going to look so cool! Looks like you found something that was meant to be the one with the fabric and all! At least you know your fabric will look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie! I fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete